At Algeo MMA & Kickboxing we are TEACHERS not just trainers. The best way to never get BORED from your workout is to constantly be learning and seeing progression. You will consistently learn how to defend yourself better every class as well as see your overall fitness levels skyrocket. Our kickboxing classes are fun, beginner friendly and plenty sweaty.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS FROM OUR KICKBOXING CLASSES
- Burn over 850 calories a class
- Get better at punching, kicking, kneeing, and elbowing
- Fantastic, fun, challenging cardio that is useful
- Learn from REAL PRO KICKBOXERS who will teach you how to punch harder and kick higher
- Develop timing, coordination, and footwork on bags that move like an opponent or attacker
- Pack on plenty of lean muscle for a more pleasing athletic look
- Use every muscle group in your body to its full potential
- Be around like-minded individuals who are trying to get in the best shape of their lives
- Be able to live an overall healthier lifestyle by doing something fun and healthy after work
- You will burn so many calories throughout the week, therefore you will be able to loosen up on your diet a bit on the weekends. As a result this will lead to a overall healthier lifestyle, because getting in shape isn’t a sprint.
- Noticeable changes in your arms, legs, and flexibility
- Get in FIGHT SHAPE, members of our competition team will take the class instead of running because the workout is so good
- Become the best version of yourself, regardless of age or previous injury. Our TEACHERS are able to cater the workouts to anyBODY!
- Relieve any pent up stress the work day may have caused
“…EXTREMELY FUN AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT”
“If you are looking for an amazing work out this is definitely the place to go. I love how much lean muscle I’ve put on my legs and how toned my arms got. Algeo MMA is stacked with great instructors as well as members who are always willing to help and motivate you. Extremely fun and friendly environment and I’d recommend Algeo MMA to anyone.”
Ashley S. – Law Student at Drexel